Core Values & Guiding Principles
- We approach our work in the spirit of co-creation and inter-dependence.
- We focus often on opportunities, possibilities, gifts and strengths.
- One of our primary roles is to help foster good thinking.
- Our work is grounded in evidence-based research and the work of leaders in the fields of psychology, leadership, organizational effectiveness, organizational development, organizational behavior, learning and education, diversity & inclusion and neuroscience.
- An appreciation of and an emphasis on human and spiritual values are an essential part of what we do and how we interact with you.
- Sometimes we slow down in order to speed up.
- We will always focus on maintaining a safe space for change/learning to occur. This does not guarantee you will always be “comfortable” in the process.